Gold Medal Pools was founded in 1997 in Frisco, Texas, by veteran pool builder Steve Sandler. Prior to that, Steve was an owner in another pool design and construction firm for several decades. In its early years, Gold Medal had three employees, including Steve’s son Josh who took over operations in 2002. Today the company is one of the largest in the industry, employing more than 300 professionals and works on projects ranging from custom residential pools to massive commercial projects by Gold Medal Construction such as:
- The Lazy River at Dr. Pepper Ballpark in Frisco, home of the Frisco Roughriders
- Crystal Lagoon at Windsong Ranch in North Dallas
- The Edge Pool at The Omni Hotel at The Star in Frisco
- The Lowes Hotel Pool at Texas Live! In Arlington
- All hardscape/water features for Grandscape, one of the largest mixed-use real estate developments in the country, Dallas metropolitan area
- The luxury pool at TWELVE, residential high-rise at The Star in Frisco, TX
We have offices in Frisco and Lewisville, but we have worked with home and business owners in dozens of cities. As the company has grown, Gold Medal Pools has established a solid reputation as the first company to call for a custom pool. Our expertise in designing, constructing, and renovating pools is unmatched in the area. And if you really want to unleash your imagination, consider adding landscaping, a spa, a patio, outdoor fireplace or kitchen to your personal piece of paradise. We do it all.
While incomparable craftsmanship and service have remained the core values of Gold Medal Pools, we are also dedicated to staying on top of the latest trends and technologies. So whether you envision a free-form or more straight-line configuration, a simple design or one with all the bells and whistles, we make the process easy and the price affordable. Our Commitment to Excellence is an internal part of the way we do business. We always pledge to not only meet our clients’ expectations, but to exceed them.