Gold Medal Pools is making it easier than ever for customers to submit warranty claims.
Our easy-to-use online warranty claim form is designed to improve the warranty process and make sure that customers receive an accurate and timely decision on their warranty claim.
- All warranty claims will be reviewed on a case by case basis and Gold Medal Pools has the right to disapprove any claim.
(In the instance where a claim is denied, GMP will assist by quoting the repair or help by providing information to reach a solution)
- Gold Medal Pools provides a (1) year warranty on material and workmanship based on the date of interior finish install. (Plaster)
- Pool Equipment carries a manufacturer warranty varying from (1-3) years based on the manufacturer.
- All decking is not warranted due to the volatility of North Texas Soils. (This includes all concrete decking and pavers)
- The Gunite pool shell holds a lifetime warranty stating that it will always hold water.
(Movement of the pool shell due to soil conditions causing cracking of stone or tile and/or causing the pool to become unlevel is not warranted)